In the words of Josh Groban.....Our singing lessons are designed to give students the confidence to bring the rock star or opera diva out of the shower!
"There's no half-singing in the shower, you're either a rock star or an opera diva."
- Use their natural voice as a microphone
- Use appropriate posture and breathing
- Read music, match pitch, and count rhythm
- Increase vocal range
- Convey a song's message with expression and body language
- Sing with their whole body, not just their vocal cords
Our students also learn the basics of playing the piano on their way to becoming a singer. The piano provides the foundation for reading music and singing the right note. Piano knowledge also enables a singer to accompany themselves or give clear instruction to an accompanist.
At first, learning to sing may seem constricting. It will take time and practice before your vocal cords can really take flight. Stick with it and aim for the skies!